Developing a new product or service comes with a set of activities within your company which the ultimate goal is to organize business processes and align them to maximize the probability of success during a commercial launch. This can not be achieved organically but through the definition and implementation of a business architecture based on an agile and flexible product development process.
Our Products & Services Innovation Management program offers solid elements and best practices to successfully commercialize products and services in your industry.
This programs also gets you ready to apply to our NPD Strategy Product Management Professional program.
The syllabus includes the following themes and topics that are discussed in detail:
- Products and services innovation strategies
- Products and services innovation processes (includes the NPD Strategy Innovation Process)
- Market reasearch
- Complementary tools for the product development
- Innovation metrics, OKRs & KPIs
- Innovation portfolio management
- Organizational structure and teams
- Implementing an innovation program in your company
Program level: Intermediate-Advance
- All Private programs (In-Company or virtual) use examples, use cases, exercises and other references of your industry. A preliminary assessment of the situation in your company is included as part of our service to tailoring your necessities and best use for your audience.
- Online programs are delivered through our NEW Online Academy platform.